Thursday 25 December 2008

Santa's Coming

Merry Christmas to you all.

It has been a busy couple of weeks involving Christmas shopping, cooking, the annual Christmas party and, of course, knitting.

I still have a couple of gifts to finish but as I will not be visiting them until the New Year, I still have time.

I did manage to make some mittens for the new(ish) babies at work. A fun pattern (Bold Banded Mittens by Zoƫ Mellor) to knit and very easy to memorise. A good stash buster as well, these were knitted in Debbie Bliss, Baby Cashmerino.

I admit I have cast on a project for me, I know I shouldn't but I really couldn't resist. As you can see it is a very cheerful cardigan and the yarn is really nice to knit with. I purchased it cheap on eBay and it is by Royal Fibre Spinnery.


Having spent the purchasing and preparing food. DH is having filo haloumi parcel for main and I have made some white chocolate Christmas puddings but forgot to put the breadcrumbs in. I hope they still taste good.

Anyway, it is nearly time for bed so the festivities can start on waking!

No comments: