Tuesday 27 January 2009

Malteser

I don't know anyone who doesn't love a chocolate treat as a malteser. Well, I know one who doesn't but I think it is because maltesers don't love her :((

Anyway, today I have taken possession of a glorious laceweight yarn called Angel, from The Natural Dye Studio. I love the yarns that Amanda sells and her delivery is great.

The Natural Dye Studio's Angel, Colourway Roma

'Malteser?', you may ask. Well, this yarn is destined to become a Maltese Shawl by Jane Sowerby [Ravelry link].

This is part of a knit along with the Victorian Lace Today group on Ravelry and Yahoo.

Anyway, I'm off to cast on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh its pretty! I want to stroke it.

And Maltesears don't like me. I however love them *le sigh*

AC said...

That is just what Angel is...Heavenly:-)