Friday 9 May 2008

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Live!

I have been really remiss about posting, mainly due to work etc. I have entered my really busy season where there are just not enough hours in the day and the last thing I want to do in the evening is log on.

However, today I am on holiday. I am off to London to see Nick Cave. I am so excited and have been looking forward to this treat for ages. I know it will be a really enjoyable evening.

Anyway, in the knitting world I have completed the Purple Perils and they look lovely. DH seems to really like them and they fit well. I had to make a shallower heel than normal to maintain the cable down the length of the sock but it hasn't affected performance.

Finally I blocked my sister's Christmas pressie. It is magic and the stole just looks so beautiful. The girls in the knit club were concerned I was giving it away. Its OK with me though as I know Sue will love it although it might get covered in baby sick! I think Vera will keep me happy.

Sorry but pictures will have to follow as off to London I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and yet again, I'm here growling with jealousy! Hope you have a fab time!