Friday 11 July 2008

Knit Club

I regularly try to meet with friends at least 4 times a month to gossip, drink coffee or beer and knit a little. It has affectionately been called Knit Club and DH always hopes I won't talk knitting at him if I attend these meetings.

To reinforce his hopes, he developed the following rules:

Knit Club

1st RULE: You do not talk about KNIT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about KNIT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "frog" or the knitting goes limp and falls off the needle, the knit is over.

4th RULE: Only two socks make a pair.

5th RULE: One project at a time.

6th RULE: No aran, no fairisle.

7th RULE: Knits will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at KNIT CLUB, you HAVE to knit.


I think rule 6 needs some adjustment but generally I think it works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool.