Monday 31 March 2008

Funeral for a Friend


I was so hopeful of Plums & Custard, so sure I had managed to bring my knitting under control and force the needles to do my bidding. It appears I was mistaken. This is the second time I have had to admit defeat and frog them. I am seriously upset, this is the second time I have had my arse whopped by one circular needle and 100g of gorgeous wool. Plums & Custard, I love you but I fear we have parted ways. I believe we need time apart, meanwhile I mourn your loss my purple and yellow friend. Perhaps when we meet again, you’ll let me know what you want to be … it sure as hell isn’t a pair of damn socks!

It could be Iain sabotaged our relationship, he has been jealous of our relationship. He has been waiting for me to cast on his purple perils.

2 comments:

Jopageri said...

Sabotaged is a bit harsh! All I did was chant "frog..frog..frog.." every night.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I feel your loss. Hope you manage to find a happy project for your plums and custard.