Tuesday 16 September 2008

Hat Attack II

Well, today is the day! I have been presented my target, the lovely Amyjaneb (Ravelry link).

My needles have been well tuned and I have selected the gorgeous colours for my murder weapon "Death is not the End".

I really think I'll use the maroon and bitter chocolate colourways (both to the right of the picture). The yellow and green were used to knit a hat based on Elizabeth Zimmerman's pattern. I am very happy with how it turned out. Therapi is a really lovely yarn to knit with (even if I have to use insanely small needles to obtain the necessary gauge for the death hat.



Anyway, it is time for bed so I can get up early and knit some death hat before work.

1 comment:

The Attic said...

I see you have died, my commiserations. I get to live another day. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!